The airport is situated at about eight kilometres from Alicante city. The airport is linked to road N-338. From this road you can access the main roads of the area easily.
From the airport the transportation to other cities of Alicante and even to Murcia and its coast is efficient and fast, thanks to the net of roads, highways and toll motorways. The strategic location of Alicante airport in El Altet allows easy access to the main tourist destinations in the area such as Benidorm, Calpe, Denia, Javea, Torrevieja, Elche, La Manga del Mar Menor, Orihuela, Murcia and Cartagena, as well as the main industrial and agricultural centers such as Novelda, Alcoy, Elda-Petrel, Ibi, Villena or Albacete.
Alicante-Elche airport GPS coordinates:
Passenger Terminal NAT, Latitude: 38°17'15.15" North, Longitude: 0°33'11.00" West
Decimal: 38.2875308, -0.5530572
- Write the origin and click on the system will draw the route; the directions to follow are detailed below the map.
Description of the access roads indications:
N-338: Alicante-Elche airport link road.
A-70: Alicante beltway.
AP-7 / E-15: Mediterranean highway, France - Algeciras. Highway toll.
A7- / E-15: Mediterranean dual carriageway.
A-31: Alicante dual carriageway.
CV-86 / A-79: Regional road of Comunidad Valenciana.
N-340: Regional road to Elche (Elx).
How to arrive to the passenger terminal. General Indications
Follow the next indications until to get the Alicante airport road access N-338.
- Coming from Alicante city to Alicante airport :
- Coming from Alicante city, you can choose two options.
Option 1 - Coming from the North city, take beltway A-70 southbound. Take Exit 22, links road N-338 to the airport.
Option 2 – Coming from city center, seaport or South city, take dual carriageway A-31 Albacete direction. Take Exit 237 Elche-Alicante (CV-86 / A-79), or take Exit 235 Elche (Elx)/Murcia (A-70). Follow indications until road N-338 to the airport.
- Coming from Elche (Elx):
- Take Alicante beltway A-70, or take road N-340. Both Alicante direction (Alacant). Take Exit to N-338.
- Coming from North (Valencia) or Southwest (Murcia):
- Take Ap7/E-15 Alicante direction (Alacant). Drive A-70 and take Exit 22, liks road N-338 (from Valencia there are tolls on the highway).
- Coming from West (Albacete, Elda.. ):
- Take dual carriageway A-31 Alicante direction. Take Exit 223ª to Elche (Elx) by A-7/E-15. Drive A-70 to Alicante (Alacant)/Airport and take Exit 22 Airport (N-338).
Already have arrived and now, do you want to park, uh? let's park now!. Reserve your space in advance .
Toll tariffs are approximate. Driving directions suggested by Google Maps España ©